Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday

Our Legoland day was canceled. We can't go when M cannot walk. *sigh* I am disappointed, but more so because we will not be able to use our free passes which is essentially like throwing away $160 that someone gave you. HA. I think if I can find someone who would not be able to afford it without the passes, I would be happy. Know anyone?

Anyway, since Alex still had the day off, we did not have a structured day at all and probably once again, nothing else I can write for our school log. M & I did spend a lot of time on YouTube this morning watching videos of rides at Disneyland, Disney World, and Universal Studios (RIP, back lot). She did learn a lot, but it was mostly about pop culture - which, I personally, find incredibly important, but for some reason is not considered a "subject" in "school". Pft.

After Alex woke up, we dropped the kid off at Grandma's a stole away to watch Kingdom of the Crystal Skull which ROCKED, just for the record.

Back home and the kids were obsessed with watching more Disney Sing-A-Long videos so they did that until dinner time when we had a pseudo-picnic in the back of our van at the Marina.

Happy end of the school year. And by that I mean, happy end of paperwork.

No comments: