Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Wednesday

Our house is in chaos this week as my husband rips it apart in preperation to sell lots of extra junk we don't need anymore at the swap meet this weekend. It's driving me nuts, but it is worth it. The downside is that most of the toys and playspace are filled with boxes and piles of stuff.

Also, my website is in transition right now which means I need to spend hours working out kinks and changing links and learning a new blog format.

Added together it means I'm not parenting and educating the way I should be. But part of homeschooling is life and life sometimes gets in the way. And that's OK.

That said we do plan to visit the library this afternoon for a worm storytime and craft. If we succeed, I will post photos.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Changed our minds. We went to the pool instead. It was a blast! Elliott did really well, I was so proud of him! He tried blowing bubbles, kicking and hanging on to the wall. M worked on floating. We had a ton of fun! The news was there doing a story so if we make it into the footage tonight I will link you. Anyone local who might be reading this it was be channel 10 at 6pm. Supposedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~

During the rest of the day the kids just played while I cleaned out closets. And at 6pm we sat down to watch the news to see if we made the cut and we did! You can click here and watch the story about the South Bay Swim program and you can spot us playing Ring Around the Rosie. Neat! Also neat that they saved the swim program!

No comments: