Thursday, September 21, 2006

The School Year Has Begun!


School Wall
Originally uploaded by zebrabelly.
We started "school" officially this week and it's been an emotional rollercoaster for me. Well, technically, I thnk the emotional rollercoaster came from stinkin' AF visiting, but I've alternated between loving this and being convinced that it's right for us to wondering if it's too late in the year to enroll her in preschool.

*sigh*

My biggest challenges are:
- Planning and scheduling everything. Learning where to find info has been hard (and thrilling!) and figuring out the right way to organize for myself has been tricky, too.
- Having patience for her when it takes a few minutes for her brain to make the connection I know is there.
- Balancing my time between both kids.

My favorite parts have been:
- Seeing exactly how much she knows!
- Watching her make those connections I knew were there!
- Organizing. Yes, I'm a geek like that.

Anyway, hopefully as time goes on, I'll figure out how to work through the challenges. I already have begun.

So, we did this Photo Safari and you can see the pics over on Flickr by clicking here. M took my camera and went on a hunt for things that begin with the letter "A".

No comments: