Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday

5:45~
WTF? I seriously hope this is not becoming a trend b/c I cannot handle such a one.

Anyway, Alex let me sleep in!

Alex spent time with E and the MagnaDoodle. If you draw a happy face, E says, "Me!" If you add hair, then it's, "Ma!" and if you give it glasses then it's, "Da!"

9:00~
Switch places w/ dh. Make some coffee & a bagel. Hang out here on the computer.

There was a small skirmish over some crayons but everyone is content now. No idea what plans are today. Alex and I were supposed to have some time alone today but w/ E's runny nose I'm not so sure I should send him to Grandma's. I mean, I KNOW it's just a runny nose, but it was *just* a runny nose that lead to his febrile seizure and I'm still healing from that. He has not been sick since.

Anyway, so, no. No plans yet today.

11:30~
We've just puttered around all morning. M & E roughhoused a good bit of the time this morning. About this time (you know, 11:30?) E brought out the marbleworks and we played with that while I made lunch (God bless Trader Joe's!).

user posted image

12:15~
M wakes up dad so I can take a shower. I've been swiffering my walls for spiderwebs. I canNOT believe how many we had. I wondered if we should have left them up until after Halloween?

1:30~
Alex and I have eaten. Now we're all getting ready to give E a nap in the car.

2:00~
E sleeps in the car.

user posted image

We passed a Smart Car (behind us in the picture) and talked about that. We hit the Grocery Outlet and picked up some organic cookies for cheap.

3:00~
Dropped kids off at Grandma's. Alex and I got to play by. our. selves.

5:30~
Picked kids up, had our belated pancake dinner for the Harvest Moon. M didn't eat much b/c her molar is growing in and giving her a hard time. I have her some teething tablets.

6:30~
Alex ran out w/ M real fast to go to Target to buy her a small gift he'd promised her yesterday after coming home empty-handed from the swap meet. E will pick his out later this week.

7:30~
Alex is reading M her bedtime story now. I'm gonna hop in the shower and put E to bed. Crossing fingers that he rests well tonight.

No comments: