Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday

~Kids watched two shows on PBS.
~M & I observed butterflies - we now have FOUR! Just one left to hatch. Hopefully we will be able to watch it. These guys are fast.
~We watched some videos online. Some by the Killers, one by REM and, of course, the Bee Girl. Oddly, my kids were not interested in the Bee Girl. And they were downright freakedout by Bjork. Ah well.
~Kids played outside.
~Snack time.
~FIVE butterflies!! That's all of them! We missed the last one, too (sneaky fellas!), but we did get to see his wings still wrinkly. We will let them go today. One at a time to optimize our video and photo opportunities. ;)
~M wandered into her room and measured a little toy frog and then recorded the results.

math


~Kids played with the marble run on the fridge.



~M watched Food TV.
~E read a book.
~I am a lazy parent today.
~The lazy parenting thing didn't work out so well. It culminated in a poop catastrophe. Yay. (Not that I was so lazy I left him in a dirty diaper - I just didn't KNOW it was poopy)
~We let our butterflies go!

she has the same ring I have
Click on the photo to see the whole Flickr Set.








~After the poop-tastrophe we left for M's acu appt stopping to kill some time at JoAnn's where I found some frames on clearance that are PERFECT for my Holga photos.
~Back home to where I decided to just give up. I'm freaking exhausted all day - coffee didn't help - and I just can't parent anymore. Counting the minutes until bedtime.

No comments: