Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday

~M practiced counting. She counted to 10, 10 times.
~Lots of PBS this morning as I got caught up on work.
~We walked to the library to see their Mad Science show. Elliott was scared so I left M in there with my very good friend Kathy and her kids.
~Before I left I got to see her picked as a volunteer!

volunteer!


~E and I looked at books, he did a number puzzle, and I grabbed some stuff to check out while M was in there.
~Walked back home for lunch.
~Naptime!
~After naps (M really did nap!) we went to the grocery store to get swim diapers and dinner.
~Home and read 1/2 hour in Nim at Sea. I wanted to finish it, but between M getting antsy and E screaming numbers at me from the book he was looking at, I just gave up.
~M had been antsy because she wanted to work on the bead art project she got from her friend Ashley yesterday.
~Kids played in the back yard with dad before dinner.
~After dinner we walked along Third Avenue looking at the cars in the car show. We then walked over the the pool to go swimming, but it was full! So we had to come back home dry.
~M watched Star Trek with dad while drawing "Sea Lion Circus" posters, presumably to save Selkie from The Professor.

saving selkie
You really need to click over to see it in full-size on Flickr and to read the notes about it.


~Bedtime!

No comments: